quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2020

How to Find SAP Table by just knowing nothing about SAP? Its True

Introduction
After working with SAP for more than 15 years and travelling across the Globe for SAP Projects one issue I always use to have how can I keep track of all the SAP Tables associated with different Modules. If you are working as a SAP ABAP Consultant you need to keep the name of tables in your Fingertips. Sometimes this you know from other Experts and sometimes you have to dig it out. After exploring I found a very easy way to dig out the SAP tables associated with a Business Process Area. Just check this blog and conquer the SAP world.
SAP is just like an ocean and every droplet is like one SAP Table. How to find the relevant SAP Tables for a process without knowing anything.

Solution
Go To  Transaction Code SE16T and execute for Find Table option as highlighted below
Now you get the below screen
Now enter the Business Process Name. In my case I want to know Table name for Cost Center
We got all the relevant table so easily.


For the video version please check link below.





Conclusion
Using this Tutorial anyone can find the tables related with any process. Sky is the Limit My Friends

Um comentário:

  1. This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than average post. I truly value it! best sap coaching centers in hyderabad

    ResponderExcluir